A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Munoz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Munoz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Munoz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Munoz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Munoz practice?
- Dr. Jorge Munoz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Munoz practices Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Gastroenterologists.