A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Navarrete is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarrete
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Navarrete Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from University Of Concepcion Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Navarrete has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Navarrete MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Jorge Navarrete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Navarrete practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors, Huntington Park Internists, and Huntington Park Geriatric Doctors.