A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Navarrete is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarrete
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navarrete Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from University Of Concepcion Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Navarrete has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Navarrete MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Jorge Navarrete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Navarrete practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors, Huntington Park Internists, and Huntington Park Geriatric Doctors.