A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Netto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Netto is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Netto
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Netto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Netto graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Netto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Federico Netto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Netto practice?
- Dr. Jorge Netto has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jorge Netto practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Miami, FL.