Dr. Jorge Nieves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Nieves?

February 2nd, 2017

soo awesome

I am a first time dad. and being a google dad you think you are an expert. Dr nieves breaks it down very easy for you. gave me such a peace of mind. baby loved him.

August 15th, 2011

Very good doctor

I went to him because I needed someone for my newborn in queens and it has being a very good doctor, very easy going and at the same time professional and assertive. it's a shame that he doesn't work on weekends but I rather go during the week because we really trust him instead of going with somebody else. also he works with you in terms of vaccinations ( we split them in 2 sessions) and he was very understandable. very convenient location in forest Hills.

April 12th, 2011

Dr. Nieves is Great

Delivered my baby and was really terrific!

July 31st, 2009

Spent a great deal of time with my children, making them comfrotable during their check ups. After 7 years with Dr. Nieves, neither of my children have anxiety about going to the doctor, in fact they absolutely love "visiting" the funny doctor.

November 18th, 2016