Dr. Jorge Nunez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2014
Best Office Ever
Dr. Nunez was my son's doctor ever since he was born he is 15 now. Everyone in the office has always been nice and very professional. I would give the Doctor and staff all five stars if I could.

June 25th, 2014
Know it all
My daughter had a cough for quite some time. Her doctor Alexandra Silva was out of town so I had to bring my child to see Dr. Nunez. I brought her in four times in one week because her cough kept getting worse. Each time he told me that she did not have bronchiolitis and that if we treated her for that condition she could become sick. He talked way too much, illustrating on a little notepad. I was very displeased but he was the only doctor in the office and I was naive enough to trust his decision. My daughter got sicker. Finally her doctor came back and she was diagnosed with bronchiolitis and treated with albuterol. I have not seen this doctor side. I would not recommend this office anymore since my daughter's doctor left the practice. We liked her a lot and hope to find her soon. Of course, the office staff never sent me letter informing me that she had left and they wanted me to sit on the phone with Medicad to switch her to Dr Nunez before she was seen. When I asked where her pediatrician went, they "have no idea". I left the office and I plan on changing my child's pediatrician.

December 31st, 2013
My real complaint is regarding the office staff! They're rude, unprofessional, prejudice & lack customer service training....I'm a pretty loyal person & I've been with Plantation pediatrics since the birth of my first child 5yrs ago! But enough is enough, my family & I are moving on to a practice where regardless if we speak the same language or share the same background as the Doctors & staff we will be treated with the same respect & courtesy✌️

August 16th, 2012
TRUST
He is the best pediatrician ever. He had about 12 years caring the health of my children. What more can I ask for.

September 9th, 2010
The doctor to go to until your kids grow up!
He actually cares, knows how to talk to my kids, and follows up constantly. He does what every pediatrician should do.

July 12th, 2010
Changing Doctors. No further comments

February 1st, 2010
Worst experience I ever had with a doctor
He consistantly misdiagnosed a problem with my child that other doctors were able to get right with ease. When I told my second and third opinion what this doctor said about my child's problem they laughed at his incompetance. Never again.

October 5th, 2009
Unbelievably unintelligent for a doctor
This so called doctor did not take my daughter's problem seriously which later turned out to be a life threatening illness that was caught by another doctor. He could not even read the reports by the other doctors correctly. I barely graduated college and even I could understand what the reports were saying. He's not from this country and English isn't his first language so maybe that was the problem, but is the unability to correctly read and understand medical reports really what I want from a doctor? NO.

April 24th, 2017