A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Diaz, Cardiac Electrophysiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Univ Indust Santander, Div De Cien De La Salud, Bu.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Orlando Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jorge Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Diaz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Eustis, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists and Lake Mary Cardiologists.