A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Diaz, Cardiac Electrophysiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrical therapy for heart failure
- Holter monitors
- Home monitoring of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Stress testing
- Tilt Table Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Univ Indust Santander, Div De Cien De La Salud, Bu.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Orlando Diaz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Jorge Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Diaz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, FL and Eustis, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists and Lake Mary Cardiologists.