A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Perez is Excellent. Dr. Perez has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Perez practice?
Dr. Jorge Perez practices Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.