A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ontiveros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Ontiveros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ontiveros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ontiveros graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ontiveros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Ontiveros MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Ontiveros practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ontiveros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Ontiveros practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.