A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ortiz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Transplantation
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ortiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Ortiz MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Ortiz practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.