A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Palmerola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Palmerola is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmerola
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Palmerola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmerola graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Palmerola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Jose Palmerola MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Palmerola practice?
- Dr. Jorge Palmerola has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Palmerola practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.