A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Palmerola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Palmerola is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmerola graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Palmerola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Jose Palmerola MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Palmerola practice?
- Dr. Jorge Palmerola has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Palmerola practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.