A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pelaez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pelaez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Pelaez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelaez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Pelaez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Pelaez MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Pelaez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Pelaez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Pelaez practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Neurologists and Pensacola Sleep Medicine Doctors.