Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
I have Dr. Pereira as my primary care doctor and trust him with my life. Thank you Dr. Pereira!

September 6th, 2016
2 months for a physical appointment.
I'm very disappointed with the Dr. Pereira, I have to wait 2 months for a physical appointment.

March 2nd, 2016
Very courteous and great bedside manner.

February 24th, 2016
careless
My father had been seeing Dr. Pereira for many years and all he focused on was his cholesterol. Every time my father went in for other medical reasons, Dr. Pereira would ignore it. He would not send him to do other testings unless we would mention it or asked for a test to be ordered then he would think about it and order it on the next visit. Unfortunately my father wanted to continue seeing him because he knew Dr. Pereira' s father. Sadly and extremely painful, my father recently passed away at age 80. I do not recommend this Doctor.

March 11th, 2014
You could do much better
Had to unfortunately change my mother's longtime family doctor as we moved too far away from his office. Searching for a family doctor, Dr. Pereira's office was very close to home, he spoke Spanish and we gave him a shot (no pun intended). What a mistake... I wanted to discuss some of my mother's obvious medical issues with him that weren't addressed in her second office visit. Called his office and was told by the staff that Dr. Pereira does not return phone calls and if that I wanted to speak to him I would need to make another appointment. Was shocked and disgusted...never heard of a doctor not returning family phone calls, especially during the first few visits...promptly yanked mom out of that office. Good riddance!