A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Petit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petit
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Petit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Petit, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Petit graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Petit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Roberto Petit MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Petit practice?
- Dr. Jorge Petit has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Petit practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.