A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pimienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pimienta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimienta graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pimienta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pimienta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Pimienta practice?
Dr. Jorge Pimienta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.