A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pina is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pina graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Texas Hospital for Advanced Medicine
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ignacio Pina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge I. Pina practice?
- Dr. Jorge Pina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Pina practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.