A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pinilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pinilla is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinilla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Pinilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinilla graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pinilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Pinilla MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Pinilla practice?
- Dr. Jorge Pinilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Pinilla practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.