A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pinilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pinilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Pinilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinilla graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pinilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan