Dr. Jorge Poliak Is this you?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr.Poliak is a great doctor! I have seen him since I was 11 years. He delivered both my sons and is very professional and upfront about my health. He is very caring and kind! His office staff is also very caring and both of them even went to visit me in the hospital during their lunch break! WOW! Who does that now? They are an excellent team and Dr. Poliak is an excellent doctor!

Posted on June 10th, 2009

My teenage daughter (high risk) is his patient and she's extremely happy with him! And of course so am I, her mother. I know she and the baby are in very capable hands.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015