Dr. Jorge Lopez MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Rosemead, CA

September 4th, 2013
SUPER RUDE DOCTORS OFFICE.
Suzanna is SUPER RUDE TO THE PATIENT, AND ALL THAT WORKS FOR THIS DOCTORS OFFICE. MY MOM IS 76 YEARS OLD TAKES 16 PILLS EVERYDAY. EVER MONTH IS A PAIN FOR THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO CALL THE Pharmacy for my moms refills. I CALLED THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO SPEAK WITH DR. LOPEZ AND I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. I WILL CHANGE MY MOM TO A BETTER DOCTOR OFFICE THAT WILL BE NICE TO PATIENTS. VERY RUDE DOCTORS OFFICE...

March 22nd, 2011
unhappy
I will not recommend this MD to anyone. There schedule was not professional in my opinion. For my daughter first appointment she was ill they did not triage her. she has still not had her 4month injections and i had called the office about 4X. on the 4th call they said i had missed my appointment by 5 min. They offered me to re-schedule for a month later. They put me on hold for about 3x and left me talking to there music. although i had a bad experience the physician was very professional and i would have like to get to know him more. This was my husbands doctor as a young age . i am studding to be an MA and i know there are better doctor offices with have time for me and my family.