A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Richardson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Richardson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Enrique Richardson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Jorge Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Richardson practices Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.