A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Richardson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Richardson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Enrique Richardson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Jorge Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Richardson practices Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.