A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Robles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Robles practice?
Dr. Jorge Robles practices Family Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Family Physicians.