A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Romaguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Romaguera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romaguera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romaguera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Romaguera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Romaguera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U.T.M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Enrique Romaguera MD is a female Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Romaguera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Romaguera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Romaguera practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.