A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Roman-Latorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman-Latorre graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Roman-Latorre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Roman-Latorre MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Roman-Latorre practice?
- Dr. Jorge Roman-Latorre has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Roman-Latorre practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.