A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Roman, Radiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Roman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Roman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Roman practice?
- Dr. Jorge Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Roman practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.