Dr. Jorge Romero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Romero?

Great Listener

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I saw Dr Romero after seen several doctors in the big clinics in town and it was a relief to find a doctor that would sit down with you in a private consult room before the exam and talk to you. Loved his staff, they make you feel very comfortable from the beginning.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Great doctor

Awesome!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

It was such a relief to go to Dr Romero and have such an easy appointment. His staff is very efficient and friendly and I didn't have to wait long at all. I had worried about going to this appointment, but afterwards I was at total ease. Definitely recommend him!

Great doctor!!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Romero to anyone who is looking for a new gynecologist. He is a very down-to-earth guy and is always friendly as soon as he sees you. When it comes to the examination, he is very thorough and knowledgeable. He always makes sure to answer any questions i have and make sure i understand the answers. He's a great doctor & has a great friendly staff!!!

Great Staff

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I was having a bladder infection and could not get to the office right away. I talked to the nurse, Misty, and she was so understanding and relayed the message to Dr Romero. He sent the prescription electronically to the pharmacy and I was able to pick it up after work. Everyone in the office is very nice and make me feel very comfortable.

Great experience

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I have been with this practice for 7 years now and they feel like part of my family. Everyone is very helpful and caring. Dr Romero is so down to earth and an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone. In fact, many of my family members see Dr. Romero because i have referred them! If you want an office that treats you like part of the family then you need to go to Canton Womens Center.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Romero delivered my two children and has been my gynecologist every since. I would highly recommend him. His office staff is friendly and always willing to answer any questions you have. The nurse is very prompt getting back to you with test results. I love the cleanness of the office. I can't say enough about the practice, doctors, and staff. Great place to go!!!

Very Satisfied

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I have been seein Dr. Romer for over 10 years. He is very attentive and always pleasant. He listens to my problems and takes care of them promptly. When I needed a referral to a specialist the staff took care of it promptly and even called and made the appointment for me. Cloth gowns are a big plus!!!!!

Office Staff Drags Down Practice

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Romero's care and ability to diagnose my illness was good.Everything else, that is generally the responsibility of the office staff, was terrible. Their office hours are extremely limited. Their office staff purposely lets all calls go to voice mail and they call you back (when you may not be near your phone or available to speak about private matters). It's an endless game of phone tag. After hours, they won't take any voice mails unless it's a medical emergency. They're closed on Fridays. They don't read or reply to emails. And they give you the run around when it comes to the type of paperwork you must submit, i.e. this person says one thing and someone else tells you something completely different. Just overall, they make it difficult to transfer files, get test results, have a proper follow up, change an appointment, etc. Nothing is treated with urgency. Everything can be done tomorrow. Overall, very dissatisfied with their services.

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Dr. Romero and his staff have seen me through the birth of two healthy children,a miscarriage and a minor surgery. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are always caring and professional. Although I have moved out of the area I still drive over an hour to continue using Dr. Jorge as my OB/GYN.

Do not see this doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Will not review your file. Treats you like he knows more about your body than you do. Will not let you speak in appt. Talks over you. Will not spend time on your case. He may be a good baby catcher, but if you have any complications...beware. I am ashamed I let him do surgery on me. If I could only go back in time. PLEASE HEED MY WARNING. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

Posted on July 13th, 2017