A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rubi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rubi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge Rubi practice?
Dr. Jorge Rubi practices Internal Medicine near York, PA.
See York Internists.