Dr. Jorge Ruiz Llanes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Ruiz Llanes?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Ruiz Llanes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2016

Excellent physician!

February 11th, 2015

El Dr. Ruiz es un magnifico medico, dedica tiempo a escucharnos, tratandonos con gran dedicacion y profesionalidad. Lo admiramos por hacernos sentir como en casa y lograr el significativo mejoramiento de nuestra salud. Mi esposo desde hacia bastante tiempo padecia de muchos dolores en las articulaciones , caminaba con dificultad y despues de 2 meses con el tratamiento ha mejorado mucho, asi como yo, que ya puedo dormer todas las noches sin falta de aire. Deseamos que siempre este con nosotros.

December 29th, 2013

I absolutey love this Dr. he is the kindest sweetest Dr. i have ever had in my life..he takes time with you never rushes you and listens to everythng you have to say, unfortunately he moved from our area which about broke my heart but for those of you lucky enough to have him with you in Texas you cant go wrong. I miss him so much and still 8 mths later am looking for a Dr but dont think im going to have the good luck I had when i found him...he truly cares about his patients...We miss him so much :(

January 26th, 2012

Exceptional

We first met Dr Ruiz from a hospital visit. He was so thorough, but did not have a practice at that time. So we continued with the dictor we had, constantly looking for another. Then we found out Dr Ruiz had opened his office, so we called immediately. Our mom has severe dementia and had a very low heart rate. The other doctor thought that was ok. Dr Ruiz changed her medicines and she has had a normal rate for over a year now. Almost 90 and very healthy, just her little mind. He is so patient with her. I had pneumonia a few months ago and he called to check on me 4 times himself. He seriously cares for his patients. I highly suggest if you are looking for a new doctor go to him. We have sent about 10 people so far and will continue. I know this is long but I cannot say enough about him and his whole staff, They are great. We are so grateful for what he has done for mom and all of us.

August 3rd, 2016