A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Saldivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Saldivar, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Saldivar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldivar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saldivar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arturo Saldivar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Saldivar practice?
- Dr. Jorge Saldivar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Saldivar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.