Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Saucedo
Dr. Jorge Saucedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Edmond, OK and Skokie, IL (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saucedo is affiliated with Glenbrook Hospital, St Anthony Hospital and Skokie Hospital. Dr. Saucedo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Saucedo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jorge Saucedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Elias Anaissie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Transplant Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0 mi34
Dr. Joseph Bissett
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Little Rock, AR 0 mi48
Dr. Joseph Bates
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Little Rock, AR 0 mi56