A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Sepulveda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Sepulveda, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sepulveda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Lemos Sepulveda MD and PHD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Jorge Sepulveda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Sepulveda practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.