A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Serna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Serna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Serna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serna has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Humberto Serna MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorge H. Serna practice?
- Dr. Jorge Serna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Serna practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Nephrologists, and El Paso Pediatricians.