A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Serna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Serna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Serna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Serna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serna has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans