A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Serrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Serrat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrat graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Serrat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Serrat MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Serrat practice?
- Dr. Jorge Serrat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Serrat practices Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians and Hollywood Endocrinologists.