A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Sotolongo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Sotolongo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Sotolongo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotolongo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sotolongo has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Felix Sotolongo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Sotolongo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Sotolongo has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Sotolongo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, IA and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.