Dr. Jorge Sotolongo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Sotolongo?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I read great reviews about Dr. Sotolongo so I hope this helps someone decide which doctor to go to. He is very kind, gentle, personable and explains everything. I couldn't ask for a better gynecologist !

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Sotolongo, delivered my 2 boys and with one of them I had a difficult delivery. His professionalism and caring went beyond normal poetical. I would never consider going to anyone else. He "listens" to his patient's and needs and concerns.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Sotolongo and his staff are amazing!! I have spent a lot of time in his office over the last 5 years with 2 pregnancies and infertility treatment and the only remotely negative thing I have to say about them is there's generally a long wait. He is knowledgeable, kind & empathetic. Overall wonderful doctor & person!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

The receptionists at Jennie answered the phone finally after a 20 minute wait then put me on hold for another 10 minutes. This should never happen......... The doctor is a wonderful doctor but he needs to reconsider his answering service and needs to make sure who answers his phone is polite and doesn't make you wait a second time.

best OBGYN

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr Sotolongo is the best Dr, I had had 4 miscarriages when he diagnosed me with a blood clotting disorder and I'am currently 34 weeks pregnant with my baby boy. He is such a sweet man and an awesome Dr. He treats you like you are his own family and would do anything to help his patients. I would highly recommend him to any woman.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I was skeptical about seeing a male obgyn. He makes you feel totally comfortable aand at ease. He is so understanding and compassionate for his patients. I have nothing but great things to say about him. I would recommend anyone to go see him. He really is an angel! He is an all around great doctor. I wish there was more out there like him! If you're contemplating about you want to see for an obgyn don't! You won't be dissapointed.

HR

Posted on August 6th, 2015

he is just an angel that is all I have to say :)

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

hes an amaxing dr

best doctor in the world

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I want to share a little of me and voice to all about a very special caring person...my Doctor. In 2000 I moved to Omaha from California I had seen many doctors prior, at the time my daughter Giovanna was 17. My husband and I tried many years to have a baby and could not and no one could find what my problem was but Dr Sotolongo did. We went thru surgery and after several issues I encountered as the years passed as well as a tubal pregnancy, Dr Sotolongo saved my life. I remember clearly I saw him some months after this he was so humble he sat almost on the floor next to me and we talked about the only option i had would be "IVF" I told him I wanted to have a baby and i was going to do this. If it wouldn't have been for his love and caring for the people I probably would not have my son today. In 2004 we ( my husband and I ) went thru In-Vitro Fertilization and listened to his advice. In 2005 an at the age of 40 my doctor delivered a healthy baby boy "Christian". Dr. Sotolongo is my angel sent from up above! In 2008 I had to move to Texas due to my job. I drive every year 1240 miles to see my Doctor in Omaha. I will not see any other doctor there is no one like him. He cares for his patients I am loyal to him for that reason for his humbleness to his patients. He deserves all the awards and recognitions there are out there! Thank you Doctor Sotolongo for who you are I thank god he brought you into our lives, me and my family love you always and I will continue to drive every year to see you for my visits.

Wonderful doctor, HORRIBLE wait time...

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. Sotolongo and his nurse practitioner, Melissa, are both extremely friendly and easy to understand when they speak to you. However, I have been to the office twice now and the first time I waited for almost an hour and my 2nd appt was almost 2 hours. I then had to call to make my 3rd appt because the office had already closed and the office staff left and I was on hold for over 20 minutes. This is BEYOND ridiculous for any patient to have to deal with, let alone a pregnant woman! I would highly suggest more staff to cover the office tasks while patients are still in the office.

The best doctor ever

Posted on September 4th, 2012

This is a great doctor he is very sweet. I had a full hysterectomie by dr sotolongo he did the BEST job ever. I have no visible scars i would highly recommend this doctor and god bless him.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Soto has a very sweet demeanor, and seems to be very caring. I was a patient of his for 4 years. I started seeing him after an abnormal pap when I was 19. He performed surgery, and very shortly after, informed me he needed to perform the surgery again. But if he did, I would no longer be able to have children, so I should do that immediately so he could do the surgery. I was 20 years old. Well I did not have any children, and my condition miraculously cleared up. I've found out since, that an abnormal pap usually doesn't mean anything in patients younger than 21 and I most likely didn't need that surgery at all. After that, he diagnosed me with PCOS based solely on ultrasound--no blood work to confirm. He quickly put me on Metformin and ordered monthly ultrasounds to monitor the condition. This went on for around 3 years. I realized he was not listening to my ideas or concerns and was just brushing me off. He was so busy that he didn't have time to listen, nor did he want to. I got a 2nd opinion, and so beyond glad I did. I found out after blood work and a new ultrasound so the new doc could see for himself, that I do not have PCOS at all. I don't have anything wrong. I can't even fathom how much money I've spent on ultrasounds, office visits and medication over the last several years. Not to mention the damage that all of the chemicals from medications that has been done to my body. One of the medications he had me taking gave me blurred vision, and I had to tell him three months in a row before he finally listend to me. In my opinion, he was leading me on with this diagnosis to keep me coming for office visits and testing. I know some other people who say he has performed unneccesary procedures and treatments on them as well. I went from thinking he was the most wonderful doctor I'd ever met, to feeling so very betrayed. All of this still says nothing about the awful waiting time and rude staff.