A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Sturam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Sturam is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Sturam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturam graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Sturam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Hugo Sturam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorge H. Sturam practice?
- Dr. Jorge Sturam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Sturam practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Allergists and Providence Pediatricians.