A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Sturam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Sturam is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturam
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sturam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Sturam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturam graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Sturam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Hugo Sturam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorge H. Sturam practice?
- Dr. Jorge Sturam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Sturam practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Allergists and Providence Pediatricians.