Dr. Jorge Tijmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Tijmes?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Tijmes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016

My Knee surgery was a success.

May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Tijmes is an excellent doctor.

August 27th, 2013

Never again!

His office sets me up for surgery after a visit at his office that took hours, he didn't even look at my broken elbow which was causing me so much pain. I go to my surgery day show up at 6 am he shows up at 2 pm then cancels my surgery at 8pm said they ran out of anesthesia. I regret going to him in the first place! He takes on more than he can handle and wasted my time!

July 5th, 2011

Walk don't run to another doctor!!

Unfortunately ended up with this doctor not once but twice, on two separate occasions, several years apart. The second time I tried to get another doctor but was told because it was a long week end I had no options unless I changed hospitals and went out of network. Although very dissatisfied after my first experience, I agreed. I am a nurse and should have gone with my instincts. Both surgeries have since been repaired by other doctors, but I am left with chronic pain which makes it very hard to work....although I do. When I asked for a second opinion I got referred for pain management. Trying to deal with his rude office staff to get records was almost impossible until I involved my insurance company and even then it took 4 visits when I was told they would be ready but weren't even though I phoned in advance. I saw his PA on most visits and he was the one positive note, frequently apologizing for long waits and when he heard staff be rude. I would lose my position if I ever treated a patient this way. I give doctors a lot of understanding for long hours and fatigue etc. but this goes away beyond this. Did he care, I suspect so but was rarely available to discuss problems even when I did try. One bad experience I can see but two...several years apart. Next time if there is a problem, with no other doctor, I will call my vet!!

October 15th, 2009

My experience with Southern Bone and Joint

While I feel that Dr. Tijmes is a great surgery his staff needs more training on how to treat and deal with patients. They need to get back to the basics of respect,kindess, and courstesy. The need to have compassion and realize that these patients are recovering from severe injuries and surgeries. The seem to be heartless and uncaring! The are very rude and have no morals. I had the most difficult time just to get a perscription. The Dr. told me he would give samples but when I got to the front they told me they didnot have any and refused to even give me my prescription for orthopedic shoes. It was ridiculous an the wait was over 4 hours even with and appointment.

February 5th, 2009

patient

have had a bad experience when asking for my record for a second opinion prior to surgery. felt he had something to hide.

July 11th, 2017