Dr. Jorge Enrique Tolosa MD and MSCE is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Tolosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolosa graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tolosa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Tolosa practice?
Dr. Jorge Tolosa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portland Pediatricians.