A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Tolosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Tolosa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolosa graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Tolosa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge E Tolosa MD and MSCE is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Tolosa practice?
- Dr. Jorge Tolosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Tolosa practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.