A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Torriglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Torriglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Torriglia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torriglia graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Torriglia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torriglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Torriglia practice?
Dr. Jorge Torriglia practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.