A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Torriglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Torriglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torriglia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Torriglia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Torriglia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torriglia graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Torriglia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge R Torriglia MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Torriglia practice?
- Dr. Jorge Torriglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Torriglia practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.