Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Trajtenberg
Dr. George Trajtenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA, with other offices in Paoli, PA and Kennett Square, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Trajtenberg is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital and Chester County Hospital. Dr. Trajtenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Trajtenberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Trajtenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. John Kucharczuk
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
West Chester, PA 0.41 mi21
Dr. Nicole Henwood
Anesthesiology, General Surgery
West Chester, PA 0.65 mi7
Dr. Catherine Porter
West Chester, PA 1.31 mi6