A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Uribe, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Uribe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Rafael Uribe MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Jorge Uribe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Uribe practices Gastroenterology near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Grove Gastroenterologists.