Dr. Jorge Uribe, MD
Dr. Jorge Rafael Uribe MD is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Union Gi Associates
215 North St
Elkton, MD 21921
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Uribe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Uribe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans