Dr. Jorge Valle MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bonita Springs, FL

February 6th, 2017
Very caring and skilled
My daughter needed surgery for a uterine anomaly and he was excellent. Explained everything, was very caring, got her right into surgery and he was one of the few surgeons who had ever handled this problem. Very thoroughly checked everything and he and his staff did wonderful follow up.

May 6th, 2016
If only
If I could continue to have babies I would put my Childrens lives in Dr Valle. Love you all at the clinic☺️

March 25th, 2016
spends a lot of time with you going over all health concerns and is very detailed

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Valle is wonderful !

June 8th, 2015
I like Dr Valle, very professional takes time with his patient to explain each and everything in details, I wish he was an obgyn too because he will be the dr I would like to deliver my baby. I happen to go to him after my miscarriage he gave me the best care. Staff very friendly too, I will definitely see this dr and recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist with experience.

April 28th, 2015
Great Doc!!!!! Takes his time in explaining how everything in the body works, and great on explaining what treatment will work for you . Just great !!!!!!!!!! I recommend him to everyone .

March 3rd, 2015
Skilled and great to work with. Best Dr ever!

April 24th, 2014
In good hands
Dr. Valle is an exceptional person and doctor. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. Above all else, he CARES. He's kind and understanding - qualities that are hard to find in a national expert!

November 1st, 2013
A true Gentleman M.D.
Dr. Valle was reffered to me from a friend after thee original doctor I had been seeing (obgyn) basically had no lack of compassion or answers. When we met w/ Dr Valle the first thing that struck me was his absolute knowledge of thee situation and his wanting to get to know us as people not as just "another" patient! He asked questions and listened. What this man has done for me after what I had to indure for a short period of time, (non the less emotionally and physically painful) is beyond words. They don't have enough doctors in this country who show thee value and real reason of why they truly became doctors! He is a doctor because he wants to help people! This Gentleman is into helping his patient, not harming them. I am extremely grateful I have been blessed with this TRUE M.D.'s compassion, and extensive knowledge. He has held my hand and walked us down a path of understanding and clearing up wreakage. I am blessed to have met an "old school" doctor that will go to any lengths to work with a patient. If only there were more doctors like him. there isn't enough good I can say about him, his staff and his diligence. My world was crashing down all around me and this man came to my rescue. God Bless you Dr. Valle and thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

August 27th, 2012
Best Reproductive Surgeon :)
Thanks to Dr. Valle, I have a beautiful set of twins - they wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.

June 3rd, 2011
Endometriosis Specialist
I went to him for endometriosis surgery and just loved him. He is an amazing, great guy and his staff are wonderful.

January 14th, 2011
25 years ago he was a pioneer in this area.He allowed my wife and I to have a child together after she had a tubal ligation.Professional and dedicated. The internet allows me to thank him now through this review