A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Vargas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Alarcon Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Vargas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Vargas practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Los Angeles, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.