A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Vargas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Vargas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Alarcon Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Jorge Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Vargas practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians.