Dr. Jorge Venegas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Terrible!!
I was seeing Dr Venegas most of my pregnancy. I was pregnant with twins and marked high risk. I am a snall size woman but my pregnancies tent to be big. Dr. Vendgas told me i cant gain more than 40lbs (with twins) When i gained 34lb by week 28 he was very unhappy and told me to do squads against the wall (big belly by then) I went to ER with fever and contractions the following week and was admited for 3 days. He would come innto see me until my discharge, when his only comment was "please do squads against the wall" I complained about tremendous back pain and the fact that i really cant sleep his unswer was that i dont exercise enough He sent me back home with anibiotics and pills to prevent contractions. I ended up swelling to the point my stomach skin was breaking! Then i ended up at the hospital (LIJ) with contractions again. It turned out i had waaaay too much gluids and they must take some out because they cant see one of my babies. They took out 3L!! I was huge!! They were surprised that my doctor did not noticed thag i had too much fluids. I delivered my twins at week 30. Thank God in the right hospital and with a DIFFERENT doctor! Will never go back to Wyckoff to see that doctor!! And if you are smart you wont either! 😊

December 3rd, 2013
patient
Not recommended. Very poor bedside manners. I have seen him once while hospitalized

April 4th, 2012
Hospital Change?
I will be happy to continue being Dr. Venegas' Patient because he dealt with my surgery in an exceptional efficent way last september. I was told that he is no more at Harlem Hospital. I have not yet been able to fix the financial issue with the Jamaica Queens Hospital where he is now. I hope to be able to contact him as soon as possible to follow up.

October 24th, 2011
A HUMBLE DOCTOR
I thank Dr Vngas after my surgery beacuse I saw him supervising in an impressive way the whole process of my surgery before anesthesia. And the surgery was done perfectly. He said that we should all thank God. This is a real sign humility.

October 4th, 2011
An Extraordinary Competent Doctor
Dr Venegas' courtesy and professionalism is extraordinary. He is a real competent gynecologist.

February 16th, 2010
Dr. Venegas is a great doctor. Definitely worth the wait. He genuinely cares about his patients and their concerns.

November 2nd, 2016