A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Yu Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Yu Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu Chung graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Yu Chung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Yu Chung MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Yu Chung practice?
- Dr. Jorge Yu Chung has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jorge Yu Chung practices Internal Medicine near Weston, FL.