Dr. Jorge Zapata MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2016
Waste of time
Not caring and sympathetic. Rude & Disrespectful about my past choice to use naturalpathic doctors. Was not willing to discuss the symptoms I felt may have caused my multiple miscarriages. Had an air of arrogance about him. Was warned about his reputation but desperate for medical help, i ignored warning. He also gave me information I know to be inaccurate. He also told me emphatically that my hormonal imbalance did not cause my miscarriages without having done any testing. Taking my business to Seattle

September 8th, 2016
The staff at the desk seems indifferent to patients. they over book and have cancelled appointments on patients after they have already arrived for their scheduled appointments due to their over booking appointments and have patients sitting waiting more than an hour after their scheduled visit. They have nothing for patients to even read in the office like most dr's offices other than medical magazines. When you have to wait up to three weeks to be seen and then told after you arrive the dr isn't in is very unfair and unprofessional.

June 21st, 2016
Listens and answers all questions

March 16th, 2015
Recommended
Very fast service. Very clear on meaning, even if his accent is a bit strong. Excellent surgeon and doctor. I would recommend.

December 18th, 2013
If only all doctors were more like Dr. Zapata!
Dr. Zapata has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. His is truly a remarkable doctor, who I trust implicitly, a compassionate soul and a truly wonderful person. If I had one wish, it would be that he could be my primary care doctor. If I have one fear it is that he will decide to retire.

July 16th, 2013
AWESOME!!
The most memorable part of being his patient is he genuinely seemed concerned, and he was blunt and honest, now adays you don't find that in a doctor, he delivered my first son back in 2003, and if I ever moved back to washington, he would be my OBGYN no doubt....He gave me a awesome almost not seen scar for my c-section, and when he had to go back in for another operation (removing a giant cyst) he took ONLY the cyst, he is that dang good!!!!

February 3rd, 2012
The only doc. I've ever kept!
Dr. Zapata is one of the best doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He makes you feel at ease in a situation we all know can be a little uncomfortable. The only thing I wish is that he could be a primary care! P.S. he is quick and efficient in those "uncomfortable" moments...And we all appreciate that! ;)

April 4th, 2017