A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorgina Schreier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorgina Schreier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorgina Schreier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreier graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Schreier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorgina Santos Schreier MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorgina S. Schreier practice?
- Dr. Jorgina Schreier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorgina Schreier practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.