A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joris Schuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joris Schuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joris Schuller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schuller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joris Maarten Schuller MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joris M. Schuller practice?
- Dr. Joris Schuller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joris Schuller practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.