A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jory Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jory Michael Fine DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jory M. Fine practice?
- Dr. Jory Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jory Fine practices Emergency Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Emergency Physicians.