A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jory Natkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jory Natkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jory Natkin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natkin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Natkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jory Alan Natkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jory A. Natkin practice?
- Dr. Jory Natkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jory Natkin practices Family Medicine near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Primary Care Doctors.