Dr. Jory Ough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jory Ough?

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Ough took a little bit to know - she isn't an open book but was honest and took your concerns seriously. I was concerned on size of baby so she did an ultra sound, we tried for 9 months for 2nd child and she did blood tests (& found something). She took time to explain conditions. I would recommend her to anyone needing an OBGYN. Her partners were always great to work with when she was unavailable.

Horrible

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I would never recommend Dr. Ough to another family member. The nursing staff is extremely unfriendly and very accusatory/judging. Dr. Ough herself has very bad bedside manner as well. I have struggled with painful periods my entire life and they have recently gotten worse. When seeing Dr. Ough about this issue she basically treated me like I was lying about the pain that I was in and became very unsure of herself when I asked her questions about me possibly having endometriosis. Dr. Ough has horrible bedside manner and at one point told me that if I were to get pregnant than the period pain I would have would stop. She also suggested a new IUD but that I would be the first person she ever inserted one on. Again, very unsure of herself and horrible bedside manner. I am now being seen by another doctor in the area who is treating me with the dignity and respect that I deserve. If you are struggling with painful periods and endometriosis, Dr. Ough is NOT the doctor you want to see.

Very disatisfied

Posted on November 20th, 2012

She was very unsure of herself, needing to constantly refer to her colleagues. Very poor bedside manner, explaining that she didn't have time for me because she was going on maternity leave the following week. She said that there was nothing wrong with me and to follow-up with her colleague if I felt the need to, which I did. He diagnosed me with severe endometriosis, and I had surgery to remove the endometriosis and an ovary was removed as well. Right, Dr. Ough, "nothing was wrong".

Posted on February 7th, 2016