Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Women's Specialty Care
2641 Development Dr
Green Bay, WI 54311
920-338-6868
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Horrible  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2013

I would never recommend Dr. Ough to another family member. The nursing staff is extremely unfriendly and very accusatory/judging. Dr. Ough herself has very bad bedside manner as well. I have struggled with painful periods my entire life and they have recently gotten worse. When seeing Dr. Ough about this issue she basically treated me like I was lying about the pain that I was in and became very unsure of herself when I asked her questions about me possibly having endometriosis. Dr. Ough has horrible bedside manner and at one point told me that if I were to get pregnant than the period pain I would have would stop. She also suggested a new IUD but that I would be the first person she ever inserted one on. Again, very unsure of herself and horrible bedside manner. I am now being seen by another doctor in the area who is treating me with the dignity and respect that I deserve. If you are struggling with painful periods and endometriosis, Dr. Ough is NOT the doctor you want to see.

|  Very disatisfied  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

She was very unsure of herself, needing to constantly refer to her colleagues. Very poor bedside manner, explaining that she didn't have time for me because she was going on maternity leave the following week. She said that there was nothing wrong with me and to follow-up with her colleague if I felt the need to, which I did. He diagnosed me with severe endometriosis, and I had surgery to remove the endometriosis and an ovary was removed as well. Right, Dr. Ough, "nothing was wrong".