A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jory Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jory Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jory Richman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jory Donald Richman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jory D. Richman practice?
- Dr. Jory Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jory Richman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.