A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jory Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jory Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jory Richman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jory Donald Richman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jory D. Richman practice?
- Dr. Jory Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jory Richman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.